- Contact your local RÉCIT facilitator and your institution’s Information Technology Services for help. They will be able to assist you with the IT aspects of POP.
- Other resource people at your school board or educational institution may also be able to help: POP teachers in other schools, guidance counsellors, pedagogical consultants, lab technicians, secondary education coordinators, etc.
The PPO-EXPLO-SE blog created by the Service national du RÉCIT du développement professionnel provides links to POP-related teaching resources developed in French by educators throughout Québec: competencies, evaluation of learning, exploration, etc.
A number of digital resources* are available in French only:
- Développement professionnel, orientation et entrepreneuriat YouTube channel
- Programmes du développement professionnel Facebook page
- Répertoire PPO, unofficial Facebook page
- Exploration de la formation professionnelle public Facebook group
- Projet personnel d’orientation (PPO) public Facebook group
- Entrepreneuriat à l’école public Facebook group
*All of these resources are managed by the Service national du RÉCIT du développement professionnel.