Consult the POP Online Training website.
This website is for all education professionals, teachers, education consultants and subject specialists who guide and support students as they carry out their personal orientation projects.
In this training you will find:
- an explanation of the Personal Orientation Project program objectives in relation to the QEP
- in-depth explanations of the two program competencies
- the steps required to plan POP classes throughout the school year
- how to prepare your classroom
- how to create LESs for POP classes
- tips and tools for student evaluation