Service national du RÉCIT du développement professionnel
The Service national du RÉCIT du développement professionnel website lists a wide variety of teaching resources in French related to several aspects of the Personal Orientation Project program: competencies, evaluation of learning, exploration, etc. These tools were developed by educators throughout Québec. Here you will find resources such as:
- how to use a learning and evaluation file
- planning and evaluation tools
- teaching guides
- planning tools
- reflection tools
- learning activities
Here are a few examples of resources that may be of interest:
- Learning activities
- Digital resources*
- Développement professionnel, orientation et entrepreneuriat YouTube channel
- Programmes du développement professionnel Facebook page
- Répertoire PPO, unofficial Facebook page
- Exploration de la formation professionnelle public Facebook group
- Projet personnel d’orientation public Facebook group
- Entrepreneuriat à l’école public Facebook group
*All these resources are in French and are managed by the Service national du RÉCIT du développement professionnel.
LEARN Quebec provides similar information related to POP in English.
- Contact your local RÉCIT facilitator and your institution’s Information Technology Services for help. They will be able to assist you with the IT aspects of POP.
- Other resource people at your school board or educational institution may also be able to help: POP teachers in other schools, guidance counselors, pedagogical consultants, lab technicians, secondary education coordinators, etc.